I am more than happy to send out review copies of my new releases to bloggers/reviewers of Second Life products. I usually release 3-6 new products per month and ask that you blog at least one of my items per month. Although it is not mandatory, a link exchange to my blog would be greatly appreciated. I will then link to your blog in my blogroll. Please send me a notecard in Second Life with your request and/or questions. Be sure to include the following information:
- Your full Second Life name
- Your blogger name (if different from your SL name)
- A link to your blog(s)
- Your guidelines on how to submit products for review on your blog
I will get back to you as quickly as possible.
P.S. A slurl link on your blog to my in world shop would be fantastic, but is not required. Ü
I am currently accepting review copies for consideration. If you wish to send review copies please follow the instructions below:
1.) Create a folder named “Review items – [Shop name] Date“ with the items to be reviewed and a notecard including the following:
- Your complete SL avatar name
- Your SL shop name
- Landmark of your mainstore
- SLURL to your SL shop
- Relevant information about the review items, such as availability, price, promo, etc…
- A product picture (optional)
- Your Marketplace store link (optional)
- Marketplace link to item (optional)
2.) Drop the folder on Talia Barak in SL
You must be the creator of the item(s). I do not support content theft.
I will do my best to post items that are sent to me. It may take some time though since I do not blog daily.
Thank you for your interest